Friday, July 20, 2012

Second Week Thoughts


This week at Temple has been a pretty chill week. Just been working on our assignments like our Biography, editorials, also been getting our objectives to go out and interview. I will be going to the Fabric Workshop and Museum. Honestly, i am really nervous and excited about going this Tuesday because i have never been there before and i want to see what it’s like because it’s suppose to be a really pretty interesting place to be. But lately I have been working on my editorial about the state prisons getting more money than schools. This is a really important topic that should be discussed. I like this topic because people really don’t know how much money they could be getting for college if they didn’t spend as much money on prisons. The facts and statistics also make it really raw and get the point across saying the schools need money now, the prisons can wait. I know if people read this they will be informed about what they don’t know that's happening in the government. It is a very important and cool topic as well. The week went by so fast and the weeks keep going by faster and faster and i wish it could slow down.

Today Dayane and I went to a Pop-up garden and it was really fun. I didn’t pay much attention to the interview but i took lots of cute pictures. There was not much going on at the garden but it was a lot of plants and flowers and organic foods like lettuce and peppers. I had fun and it was really quick we got to the point and left. I hope i will be able to buy some vegetables from them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment